Thursday 19 May 2011

Fracture Foot

I have been meaning to blog this whole week about my poor Logan foot but the computer is being preoccupied by Logan.  As you may or may not know Logan fracture his foot last Tuesday get this spinning around. He was a trooped through the whole thing, actually we had no idea that it was fractured until the x-rayed it.  Dave is going around telling people that he is fighter is some toddler MMA and that he shatter his leg, he thinks it make Logan seem a lot tougher then just spinning.

So this past week has been a bit rough on all of us.  Every morning I here him banging on his wall yelling "Mommy come get me I cant walk."  He spends majority of the time on the couch since he is not supposed to walk at all.  He has played on the floor here and there but gets easily frustrated that he can not reach the toys that he wants, eventually ends up him screaming for me to put him back on the couch.  So there has been a lot of movie watching, Cat in the hat, Super Hero squad and book reading. 

He was supposed to get his cast off on June 1 but the clinic that will be taking it off has limited appointments and will not get it off till June 8. Now that is one more week extra of me lugging around my 40+pound son, I feel bad for poor Logan I am taking him and Ryleigh for walks trying to avoid parks which is hard since they are quite a few on our walk. 


Logan after the hospital visit      

No comments:

Post a Comment