Monday 9 May 2011

Weekend Round Up: Friends, Birthday parties, Mothers day and bit of last weekend

I just realized that I did not blog about last weekend.  It was busy as usual we had friends over Friday and Saturday.  Friday we watched the Royal Wedding which was beautiful.  Saturday during the afternoon we headed to the park with our kids and then watch UFC. 

the boys being super cute reading stories *LOVE*

Sunday we headed to my sisters place for a BBQ and most important for Logan to jump on the trampoline, for days he was still talking about it.  We had beautiful weather and it was really nice to see my Dad.

All right for this weekend it was busy busy as usual.  Friday we headed over to Jen and Kevins for our weekly visit we had a very yummy dinner.  I think the boys played really well together not to sure as we ushered the boys downstairs (all the boys) so that Jen, Ryleigh and I could have a nice conversation without being interrupted a bunch of times.  Its always nice to spend time them

Saturday was Josh and Emmas birthday party over at Kokos www.kokos.ca/.  This place is so much fun.  We have been there a few times, the first time that I went was when Logan was just over 9 months old they have a great area for children under 3. Logan was running around like crazy, poor Dave had to chase him all around.  After lunch/dinner my sister and I brought the girls down to the baby area, my niece had so much fun playing around and the area is great because everything is padded and soft so you really do not have to worry to much other than some crazy kids running over yours.  Logan stayed with me in that area, spent a good 1/2 hour going down their little slide.  Ryleigh was super content just sitting and watching all the kids.

Ryleigh at the birthday pary

Logan and Colton



Sunday was Mothers Day, Dave very sweetly let me sleep in which was great since that past couple of days I have not been sleeping well it was nice to get some extra sleep.  He and Logan made me a wonderful breakfast of eggs benedict, toast, hash browns and melon. Logan help me open my present, which was a Gift Card to a spa to get my nails done .   I had made a joke a couple days ago that on Mothers day I did not want to change any diapers or feed any babies, my joke came true.  He took over everything, he put Ryleigh down for her nap, changed all her diapers made sure both kids were fed.  I kept on offering my help he told me nope just sit relax, watch t.v. or read my book. I feel kinda bad since Ryleigh was in a mood yesterday she either has a cold or teeth coming in but she was off pretty much all day.
My babies playing Ryleigh was calm for a bit

this pretty much sums up the day with Ryleigh she was not a happy girl yesterday

The evening we headed to my moms for dinner and had a nice night with my family.  My Mom got my sister and I some beautiful flowers for Mothers Day

Even with Ryleigh crankiness it was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment